Re: New Ship: Zorg Cargo Ship

Urweirdsaysi wrote:Requesting a name change, again:

Capesize Cargo Ship

Supertanker

Container Ship

Capesize is any vessel too large to fit through the Suez Canal (Large). Supertankers are large ships, normally carrying oil (Fuel, but could easily mean resources in general). And Container Ships are ships that carry their cargo which are inside large containers.

I'm liking the Supertanker, most. I just don't think we should name everything "Zorg" for reasons explained in the Zorg Physics thread.
seconded again, naming something zorg xxx is too... weird

supertanker sounds ok, but what about taking it back to what it was originally called, super cargo ship?

or

Freighter

Behemoth

Industrial Transport
thanks for the awesome sig surrias <3

Name is final, it also has a short name that does not exist ZC
Time is pressing us right now and we need final decisions.

The ship is already created but will not be copied to XTREME yet. It is only available to our beta server right now and players will get the chance to test it there.

Both Zorg Cargo and Lunar guardian will be copied to XTREME (our current and only universe so far) right after the new universe opening. The new universe will not have these two ships until a decision is made about how good these ships are after all.

We will hear any suggestions on the 2 ships characteristics just before the implementation, mostly from the people who have beta tested it. So I still do not want to demoralize you from suggesting things but any new final decisions will only be decided after the beta testing.

Zorg wrote:New Ships + Techs
================
New ships and techs as discussed in Game Suggestions will be added in the X-Treme and not in Standard. We will add them in Standard only if they prove a good choice in the X-Treme and only after some time has passed in the Standard universe itself.
Does no one read?
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP