Re: New Ship: Zorg Cargo Ship

um i think i missed a post...but when is this really coming out and be ready to use? and is it only for extreme server r both?
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

ONLY FOR XTREME.
Weresloth wrote:
Zorg wrote:New Ships + Techs
================
New ships and techs as discussed in Game Suggestions will be added in the X-Treme and not in Standard. We will add them in Standard only if they prove a good choice in the X-Treme and only after some time has passed in the Standard universe itself.
Does no one read?
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

acewoonder wrote:ONLY FOR XTREME.
Weresloth wrote:
Zorg wrote:New Ships + Techs
================
New ships and techs as discussed in Game Suggestions will be added in the X-Treme and not in Standard. We will add them in Standard only if they prove a good choice in the X-Treme and only after some time has passed in the Standard universe itself.
Does no one read?
i obviously sure as hell dont....plus this is 10 pages long ...when it started i got banned on forums from permenantly and havent gotten on since till now.....so chill the hell out ...capishe? just asked a darn question............and when it frist started there was no extreme and standard servers.......so chill ace
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

I think this ships armor strength should be formidable because whats the use of having a GIGANTIC cargo ship if it can be killed by a stray destroyer shot you know what I mean? It should have like 1/3 the survivability of a Death Star. Something you can bring with you to a large battle and be almost sure that it will survive to come home with its cargo. ;) Am I right :thumbup:
"Captain we are under attack by an unknown number of Death Stars!"
(Captain) "What the Hell are you talking about unknown amount you can count them from HERE!"