Re: ACS Attack - Info Needed

been thinking about this acs attack, I still fear it would put the game more out of balance than it already is.
with acs attack even if someone has build like 10mil LL if would cost almost no fuel to bash it down to nothing in a few days.
since VVV will then be able to send 5000..10.000rips 5x a day to someone's planet at almost no fuel cost. and there is nothing to stop them since they know noone has anything to hit them back. even if like lots of people jion in the acs defence.

Oh yea an acs attack is easier todo than an acs defend, since the attacker can plan it. and as defend you will have a difficult time getting veryone informed and having them assist on your planet in time before they hit.
thats why its kinda cool vvv pulled it of vs rukai's fleet. but i guess there was a long time before hit since he also send rips i think a long way...

I feel this would just make the strong stronger and the weak weaker.
In the zorg universe, if you go to sleep expect to smell napalm in the morning.

ACS Details:
  • ACS depot of the CREATOR will define the maximum number of attackers. The maximum number allowed will be the same with the level of the depot (ie: Lvl 9 depot will allow up to 9 attackers) No other limits apply.
  • Any player will be able to set up an ACS attack. Players not in the alliance will need to be separately invited. Invitation will be able to take place anytime after the initial setup.
  • Only the creator will be able to invite players. All alliance members are invited by default.
  • An ACS depot of at least level 2 will be required by anyone to join.
  • The limit of attackers will not limit the number of invitations. Unlimited invitations may be sent but once the limit is met, no other attackers will be able to join.
  • Different WSA for each attacker.
  • Only creator will be able to set fleet speed. The rest will get their ship speed automatically adjusted to match the attack time.
  • Recalls are personal, they do not affect the ACS attack as a whole. However, if the creator recalls, no one else will be able to join. The rest will continue normally.
  • Each ACS attack counts (fleet slots of course is one per acs attack) and seems like a normal attack in phalanx and enemy overview.It is up to the user to understand that all these ships coming at a common hour are in fact an ACS attack.
  • Resources earned will be equally shared among the remaining attackers. If an attacker does not have enough space for resources, these resources will remain to the defender and will not be added to another attacker.
  • Messages will be automatically sent for important actions such as:
    -Circular message when a new ACS attack is created
    -Message when an invitation is received

Why even come up with this stuff? Maybe cool to add these features to a new server, but here its just shaking in a little spice for the Monster fleeters getting bored that everyone turtles and mines now, and even still, a shell can be taken in no time with fleet than it took to build. Speed % if anything should be the one to change, its either set it to 20 % and have to wait 5 more hours to fleet to come back, or 30% and have to get up 2 hour earlier. fine tuning this might change the # of fleeters out there to spice it up more for the Monster fleeters. Tho I know alot have worked hard, and prob shoulda went outside more, maybe even a cap on these numbers Fleet, defenses all will keep the game in balance and prevent anyone from reaching God status, what fun is that? I think more on the lines zorg is becoming desperate to please and keeps its top elite players, get back to basics and think ways to keep the game competitive all lvls that it dont get out of hand, bring more strategy to the game than just shear numbers But ya know, what would make the game better, make mines cheaper and faster, speed up the game a bit, and lets have more crashes, thats the fun part in this game is crashing people, and might keep a higher active %, Zorg is already set apart with its game play, get away from slow MMO as it does from other games I played, but we got hyper engines to strap on, faster paced! Making nan etc does make a difference, but how many people lose interest by then, tons of inactives out there always

To Zorg ..is there a date in which this will become active

to those concerned about defense bashing..its gonna happen whether this is activated or not..to build something that can not move is silly anyhow. This a feature that has been promised to us for over a year now and the fact that it is nearing completion NOW has you concerned about game balance? No such thing nor will there ever be,but if anything this will give the real fleeters a chance to even some scores.BR 13,ZEFA and grata would all benefit from this so they should be hindered and held back because you are concerned about the wasted resources pumped into a defense that will not stop me?If you want to turtle go play in standard.

Inactives are purged shortly after the 45 day inactive period unless it has 50 rubies still there and the ones that remain in most cases burnt themselves out trying to build defenses they thought would stop me from coming.This course of action leaves them to only those with many rips to farm for 30 days before the D is bashed to a point someone else can nibble on it for a couple weeks before it is purged.

And not only the 6300 rips i would be worried about,but the 1.4 million BS 150,000 Bombers and 230,000 destroyers should be concern as well.

You see it as only benefiting 1 small group of people,but i see it benefiting a much bigger group several that i personal hunt everyday even though we work together as well as the truth is they would be bored if they didn't see a mission report with my name on it.

God status? don't see it ..Players wanted? you bet rest can move along

Well what can I say after reading the post above me...
I agree on some things but not all :?
gumppy wrote:to those concerned about defense bashing..its gonna happen whether this is activated or not..to build something that can not move is silly anyhow.
lol why building on planets? no shipyards, nanites mines etc since it can't move anyway XD
just joking, except defense can help a lot if you just spend resources everyday instead of sparing it up so there will be no need to be RIP raided since there is nothing to raid :P
other then that, since I'm in BR13 I also long for ACS but so is every one else.
Hope this will be released soon as long as it isn't when im on vacation this summer break :shock:

:shock: :shock: zorg set the rules up pretty fairly but I have a bad feeling about this still.I had better prepare more than I have been in the past because I can smell the spent dueterium.The armada must be coming :shock:
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.