Re: ACS Attack Development [22/10/2010]

IKICKAYOUWASSNOW wrote:Can't wait for the multiple attacker simulator. Most likely players are going to be holding off on most attacks to see the way in which rapid fire is spread throughout each attacking fleet...
Worst I can see happening is one attacker taking the brunt of the firepower and always suffering casualties in place of the others. But hopefully that wont be the case.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Re: [Implemented] ACS Attack Development

First off the whole point of acs attack is that players with weaker WSA can group together so that doesn't matter.secondly IPMs are an acronym in case you didn't know,It stands for inter-PLANETARY missles,because they are missles doesn't mean you can bomb whatever you want.They are intended to strike defense,so in all if you can't break through a fleet get more instead of bending a weapons purpose far from what it was meant to be.As for defenses you can't get through then you should get your iPms out.
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.