Re: New Technology: Zorg Physics

Zorg wrote:Here is a description idea that needs proofing and perhaps can be altered changed (Urweird, feel free to build on it)

Zorg Physics is the latest technology scientists from all over the Zorg universe have developed. It takes classic physics to a whole new level, introducing in the meanwhile many elements that are controversial to the classic one. This was the reason why this new form of physics has taken a different name. It has been named after the Empire name to honor the hundreds of scientists from Zorg Empire.
Zorg Physics, the culmination of the works and theories of countless scientists, introduces ground-breaking ideas into the Zorg Universe. These complex, and often controversial, ideas bring the world of Physics to an entirely new level. Ships, Technology, Defense, everything is seen from new perspectives, creating new blueprints for what will inevitably be a reformation of empires throughout the known Zorg Universe.

The last sentence makes way for any new features you add, but doesn't necessarily say that they are available at this moment.

I'm till apprehensive about having everything named "Zorg," though. It just seems tacky and it lacks creativity. If you name this "Zorg Physics" I'd like to request never naming anything "Zorg ___" again, just to keep from being redundant. This would mean renaming the Zorg Cargo Ship, as well. Having a single, central item named after the game is fine, but when you start naming EVERYTHING after the game, it honestly just makes everyone look like they have the brain capacity of a 3 year old chimp.

Call this Zorg Physics, since it is, apparently, going to be a crucial technology for new items, just don't name anything else after the game, for the reasons stated above.

Urweirdsaysi wrote:
Zorg wrote:Here is a description idea that needs proofing and perhaps can be altered changed (Urweird, feel free to build on it)

Zorg Physics is the latest technology scientists from all over the Zorg universe have developed. It takes classic physics to a whole new level, introducing in the meanwhile many elements that are controversial to the classic one. This was the reason why this new form of physics has taken a different name. It has been named after the Empire name to honor the hundreds of scientists from Zorg Empire.
Zorg Physics, the culmination of the works and theories of countless scientists, introduces ground-breaking ideas into the Zorg Universe. These complex, and often controversial, ideas bring the world of Physics to an entirely new level. Ships, Technology, Defense, everything is seen from new perspectives, creating new blueprints for what will inevitably be a reformation of empires throughout the known Zorg Universe.

The last sentence makes way for any new features you add, but doesn't necessarily say that they are available at this moment.

I'm till apprehensive about having everything named "Zorg," though. It just seems tacky and it lacks creativity. If you name this "Zorg Physics" I'd like to request never naming anything "Zorg ___" again, just to keep from being redundant. This would mean renaming the Zorg Cargo Ship, as well. Having a single, central item named after the game is fine, but when you start naming EVERYTHING after the game, it honestly just makes everyone look like they have the brain capacity of a 3 year old chimp.

Call this Zorg Physics, since it is, apparently, going to be a crucial technology for new items, just don't name anything else after the game, for the reasons stated above.
seconded, again, lol ^^
thanks for the awesome sig surrias <3

Zorg wrote:Will be implemented tomorrow in X-TREME.
Okay, you have my anticipation level up so high on the release of the new tech and ships. Waited all day for this to come out. I guess it will be "one" more day until it comes out... :? Like a Christmas present and we want to unwrap it before Christmas day. lol