Re: [Implemented] New Ship: Lunar Guardian

We have updated Lunar Guardian in X-TREME.
The Cargo Space has been halved as consumption was halved. More specifically the cargo is now 4500.
What will be reviewed in 1 month, is mostly consumption and cargo space values.

If no further tweaks are suggested in this thread within one month, LG construction will be finalized.
We understand that this ship design took a long time to conclude (still unfinished) but we ask for your understanding as we are trying to cautiously balance the game where needed.

We believe that adding a new ship was a huge step which needed to be very cautious.
Our will is to now focus on current ships tweaking rather than add any new ones.

Regarding the Battle Engine suggestions, please use the sticky dedicated for this purpose. We want to improve the game, we got people working on the game daily. We can improve the game. We want your help.

Dear Zorg,

The implementation on LGs techs are great, I have maybe the biggest LG fleet in ZE, so I can say from first hand that deut cost is still very high, i just lost a great hit as the cost was prohibitive just as an example I will give smallest numbers than I should use for the mentioned target, which the sim says the TD: would be 9 Bil and the DF around 5 BIl.

So 10KLGS to travel full speed 3950 distance needs 12 Mil deut, so you can see that for the hit above the cost would be very big as I was using only LGs and few other ships as fodder,

Comparing the previous costs we have around 4% less, believe me not enough.

If you need more details I can email you complete data for that hit.

looking forward to hearing from you soon, keep doing the fine work up to date.

Pkromm wrote:Dear Zorg,

The implementation on LGs techs are great, I have maybe the biggest LG fleet in ZE, so I can say from first hand that deut cost is still very high, i just lost a great hit as the cost was prohibitive just as an example I will give smallest numbers than I should use for the mentioned target, which the sim says the TD: would be 9 Bil and the DF around 5 BIl.

So 10KLGS to travel full speed 3950 distance needs 12 Mil deut, so you can see that for the hit above the cost would be very big as I was using only LGs and few other ships as fodder,

Comparing the previous costs we have around 4% less, believe me not enough.

If you need more details I can email you complete data for that hit.

looking forward to hearing from you soon, keep doing the fine work up to date.
That's much deuterium...
The bad thing is that we already issued all implementations on this issue.
The good thing is that it is still early to issue one more correction.

How much you think the deuterium consumption should be ?