Re: [Implemented] New Ship: Lunar Guardian

Did you know that sending 5 time less LGs than BCs costs 2 times more on same distance. So basicaly, the difference is 10 times more expensive. Players will go bankrupt if their hit doesn't land!

Reduce the consumption please, otherwise all players who already built LGs can only pay for a massive Fleetsave, since attacking is rather unprofitable :evil:
if yer gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough

The wrote:Did you know that sending 5 time less LGs than BCs costs 2 times more on same distance. So basicaly, the difference is 10 times more expensive. Players will go bankrupt if their hit doesn't land!

Reduce the consumption please, otherwise all players who already built LGs can only pay for a massive Fleetsave, since attacking is rather unprofitable :evil:
They have already said it will be brought down to 750. In addition, BC are meant to be a cheap ship to launch with high shields, that is its purpose. BS are a great spamming ship and LG are their as the ultimate counter to RIPs. Each purpose will be served, assuming it is not lower too much so as to make BC useless.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

IKICKAYOUWASSNOW wrote:
The wrote:Did you know that sending 5 time less LGs than BCs costs 2 times more on same distance. So basicaly, the difference is 10 times more expensive. Players will go bankrupt if their hit doesn't land!

They have already said it will be brought down to 750. In addition, BC are meant to be a cheap ship to launch with high shields, that is its purpose. BS are a great spamming ship and LG are their as the ultimate counter to RIPs. Each purpose will be served, assuming it is not lower too much so as to make BC useless.
750 in Xtreme.. try being a fleeter in speed, the fs cost is a *****..
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

The implementation was delayed because there was controversy in the dev team and I was absent to continue the discussion here.

Point is that KICK has a very good point and this has to do with destroyers. (read his post about it).
I am unsure how much it costs for a big LG fleet to fleet save right now, Pkromm who is using this, can let us know.
The initial idea behind the higher consumption for Standard and Speed was the higher consumption rips have at these universes.

We are also unsure if we should lower the capacity of the ship even more.

Finally, since we are ready to tweak more ships and defenses in order to further balance the game, we should not be much worried about the rest but mainly for the role we picked for LG.

With this being said, I expect your final verdicts on the matter which will influence heavily the final decisions on LG.