Re: max order

I like this idea, even though I can't hit the max yet, I will be able to soon, so this will be very helpful, even just a small increase. And I definitely agree with how it shouldn't be a (too) large amount, as even though I am not a fleeter, I can still see ninjas being a problem.
Come and get me ;)

My Shipyard is about level 14. so thats well over 50,000 LL in one go?. But i do agree it should be more than 1000 . it would help with rockets and small ships not just LL.

different subject:>ACS attack would hep people work as a team.

No comments; It should be implemented.

Love the picture, though. Reminds me of when I parked my car on the right side of the highway. ;)
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

ok so the point of having 1000 limit is what? to not be able to spam some of those insta-build defences and ships? surely that cant be the only reason! if it were then I would say raise the limit to 2.5 and its still impossible to ninja an attacker (worthwhile anyways) with 2.5k or 5k laser. But what is actually happening is that people are complaining about this limit is spending masses of times just typing ing 1000 then enter, then 1000 then enter. particularly with esp probes, I would generally spend 10 mins typing away (enough time for an attack to come). So something should change, raise the limit to 2.5 and 10% for each level ( I'm changed my mind) and the reason for this change is I considered the smaller players in the game. and genuinely lets say it takes you ten seconds you'd be able to pull off a massive ninja with 5k at a time.
_______
http://www.makkiconsultant.com

makks wrote: and genuinely lets say it takes you ten seconds you'd be able to pull off a massive ninja with 5k at a time.
Ok. Let's say I have enough resources on that planet to build enough defenses for that ninja. I could pull off that pasting the 1000, and hitting enter. There is no reason that building 5k or 10k at a time would, for any reason, have any effect on how powerfull that ninja is. Unless you log on with 45 seconds to go with gummpy coming at you, and you need to build 700k more LL and 50k more ions to bring a portion of his fleet down. But even that won't work. Why? Becuase gummpy is Chuck Norris.

10 Gale Points FTW

Urweirdsaysi wrote:I believe the limit is to keep people from instantly building 1 mil LL and Ninja an oncoming attack. I'd be pretty pissed if someone ninja'd me with an instant 1 mil LL.

However, I like Acewoonder's idea of having it correspond with the SY level. This gives the higher levels (18+) a use besides just lowering the times by minuscule amounts.

I can't quite think of a proper formula to determine the ships able to be built, however I think Level 10 should give the current max of 1000 ships/Defense, since players below a level 10 Ship Yard most likely won't be mass-building anything.

Level 20 should give a max of around...10k or so? I still don't believe the max should be extremely high, however 10k would save literally HUNDREDS of clicks and number presses very quickly.

If someone can devise a proper formula matching those criteria as close as possible, I'll jump on board completely.

Just a quick brainstorm for a simple formula:

Have levels 1-10 at the current max 1k, but after level 10, have the max increase by 1k every level. This gives players 1-10 the same max we have now (Which is fine, since 1-10 SY is invaluable without any extra perks), but lets the people who buy Level 20+ SY get a nice bonus.
Well since this has been bumped (or run over by a truck, depends on your perspective), I don't see the reason why you can't ninja someone with 1m LL anyway... just use a seperate tab and the refresh button :O. The limit just seems kinda pointless to me, and although I haven't had an issue with this yet, I'm getting there pretty quickly >.>...
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LIGHT LASERS DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OM NOM NOM KTHXBAI

KnightofNi wrote:Well since this has been bumped (or run over by a truck, depends on your perspective)
To be completely honest, when I read this statement, I thaught of the song Dream Warriors by Dokken. Wth is wrong with me?

Of course, at least I don't talk to myself.
Yes you do.
No I don't.
Tell the truth!
How would you know?
Because!
Leave me alone!
You started it...

But I'm a perfectly normal person and everything.
Liar...

10 Gale Points FTW