Re: max order

I like the idea of having the max tied to shipyard level however, I think all the fleeters need to stop whining about a possible ninja. You don't hear minors crying because they should be able to have half their fleet make a crash landing so they can be repaired rather than loose the whole thing to a DF when they didn't properly FS. If you are going to attack then you run the risk of loosing. If you don't want to loose your fleet to a ninja then you need to do a calculation of their current defense and also their possible defense based on how many resources they have. Also if you know what level their shipyard is then you will know what their max is.

I say 2.5k base for shipyard levels 1-10 + 10%/shipyard level for levels 11-20 and a retroactive 20%/level for levels 21+
Those with nothing to loose have the most to gain. Long live the Miner!

love2scoobysnack wrote:I like the idea of having the max tied to shipyard level however, I think all the fleeters need to stop whining about a possible ninja. You don't hear minors crying because they should be able to have half their fleet make a crash landing so they can be repaired rather than loose the whole thing to a DF when they didn't properly FS. If you are going to attack then you run the risk of loosing. If you don't want to loose your fleet to a ninja then you need to do a calculation of their current defense and also their possible defense based on how many resources they have. Also if you know what level their shipyard is then you will know what their max is.
I say 2.5k base for shipyard levels 1-10 + 10%/shipyard level for levels 11-20 and a retroactive 20%/level for levels 21+
I agree with this but I think the numbers should change, the concept of having the max orders related to that of your shipyard is nice which forces people to stay improving their shipyards.

I would like to see it increase by SY level too. At the very least, 1000 is way too low now. Ever try making esp probes for MS? Ever get LFs as fodder? Ever sack a large portion of fleet in a hit? 1000 at a time is very annoying. Even 10000 is fine with me anyways as a base amount.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.