Re: [Implementation in Progress] defense upgrades

->5% bonus per Plasma level on Weapons for Bombers and Plasma Cannon

Implemented on Xtreme
X-TREME calculators updated to include this effect.
Description of Plasma Tech updated to include this effect.

Let us know through bug forums for any issues.
(X-TREME users post your opinions here. We realize that this is a small tweak but we favor small tweaks in order to slowly bring the perfect balance to the game. Once everything is tested and working correctly in X-TREME, we will let some time to gel, then copy to other universes as well. Feel free to propose more defense upgrades; you are not limited to discuss on plasma upgrade).

Re: [Implementation in Progress] defense upgrades

Torgard wrote:
Zorg wrote:you are not limited to discuss on plasma upgrade).
You asked, I am replying.

I think the Rocket Launchers are way over priced for what little affect they have for defense. I recommend either increasing the shield strength to 50 and attack points to 100 or lowering the price of each RL - like 2k metal.
Agreed, considering they are supposed to be basic tier defenses, it is much more economical and effective to wait for Lasers.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Re: [Implemented] defense upgrades

IKICKAYOUWASSNOW wrote:Went to simulate against a person with some PC and the plasma tech did not come up on simulator while the other techs did. Bug?
We chose not to include the plasma tech display to avoid confussion as it only affects 2 ship types and not everything.

For rockect launchers, it would be preferrable not to change costs as it will have direct affect to rankings. We can try some values in the Beta Simulators. We will create the one simulator with 50 shield and 100 attack to see how this goes. I will let yu know once it is done.