Re: User Profile - Add up your suggestion

coolkid115 wrote:I agree with the post above, add in there a Status Update ( Kinda like facebook) Its a friend type thing. Also avatars would be awesome. Also make the game more Phone friendly.
Yes, yes, yes, and yes. When can we expect some of these changes, Zorg?
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

I am going to post again here, and try to illustrate what I would love to be seeing in some of these upcoming updates to "profiles".

I think the biggest thing I'd like to see included is sort of an Empire Profile. For those one man bands out there or anyone who would like to spice up their Avatars and information or whatever else. This does not subtract a Player Profile, that too has its place. Please see some of the pictures below.

I think there are also a lot of good ideas from others in this thread, just because I haven't included them in this doesn't mean that I am ignoring them. I do only have so much time on my hands :) Sorry for the image sizes, had to be sized down a bit to allow display on this forum, but I think you can all get the general idea.

Here we go, here is an example of the 3 profile pages(Alliance, Empire, Player) in a format close to how they currently look:

Further to that, here are the "Report Pages" as suggested by the CLICK HERE link next to the Alliance and Empire Reports section:

I already try to get a lot of this kind of thing going in our Alliance Forums to increase participation and interest in the game for our Members. I think stuff like this in-game would appeal to a good number of players. I also have a ton of other ideas, but will hold off on them until this idea coalesces a bit more...

Av
The spirit of the times may alter, will alter. We must crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed crporations, which dare already to bid defiance to the laws of our country.

That is EXTREMELY impressive, all the work you put in.

Maybe we can look at the "report" updates a little later ahead of time?...And I think the layout for a profile would fit best resembling a sort of Facebook look to have a familiar feel and to be easily distinguished from alliances pages.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Gale wrote:That is EXTREMELY impressive, all the work you put in.

Maybe we can look at the "report" updates a little later ahead of time?...And I think the layout for a profile would fit best resembling a sort of Facebook look to have a familiar feel and to be easily distinguished from alliances pages.
Thanks Gale, I do try to put a good effort into everything I do...wheather it works out or not is a different story!

Your comments back are good also especially for the look and feel of FB for the empire/player pages, however I would be pretty dissapointed if all we got was an extra page where you can stick a single picture if you know what I mean :) So thats why I puked all this out at once haha.
The spirit of the times may alter, will alter. We must crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed crporations, which dare already to bid defiance to the laws of our country.

awesome loving it zorg. Très Bien

can we have this in the alliance member list too? that would be great cause thats the list you want to check most often.

and the pop up uses open window to the last window handle. thus every time you pop up a profile it refreshes the last one so you really dont have the two side by side. it should be new pop for every click not refresh the last window.

Edit: ok that was a fast response. i cant believe it was done that fast :shock: zorg what energy drink u are having there mate?

Edit: also if u can add that in the search results too. pwease!!!! :pray:
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.