[Implemented] Users Profiles

Moons created in battle. I think it would be an interesting statistic... i must have made over 20 but i have not payed attention to it or kept track. I met someone that has track of all the moons they made and that made me wonder how many i made. Not sure if its possible to track all the moons already made since i dont know how much information is stored but I am sure others would love to have this neat stat.
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

Re: User Profile - Add up your suggestion

Ah. I see. This is a hard one :think: Maybe stuff like the maximum amount of points one has had, how many moons one has popped, how many moons one has given, how many wins and losses one has had (so others can see. Personally I would like to see how many losses gummpy has had :lol: ) And maybe even how many points that person has in each classification, so you wouldn't have to go look on the rankings.

I don't know, maybe I'm looking for too much, but this is what I'd like to see.
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

how many moons one has popped, how many moons one has given. how many wins and losses one has had
I thought about this option to see this for players few weeks ago (like ranking or somethin).
BUT: I came to the conclusion you don't want this. As this would create an easy way to determine if someone is online.

I would only want this option if the number was updated like say 1x a week. If it would update every hour I see this as a issue...

If this gonna get displayed, some things that you could add to this :
dont know if all this information is stored atm but:
- TD Total caused.
- TD Total lost
- amount DF created
- amount DF collected.
- Total res raided
- Total res from mines
- Total res spend
- number of expeditions?
this is all likely not stored data but would have been fun info.

thought of number of planets created but thats leaking unwanted info again.
In the zorg universe, if you go to sleep expect to smell napalm in the morning.

dexternl wrote:
how many moons one has popped, how many moons one has given. how many wins and losses one has had
I thought about this option to see this for players few weeks ago (like ranking or somethin).
BUT: I came to the conclusion you don't want this. As this would create an easy way to determine if someone is online.

I would only want this option if the number was updated like say 1x a week. If it would update every hour I see this as a issue...

If this gonna get displayed, some things that you could add to this :
dont know if all this information is stored atm but:
- TD Total caused.
- TD Total lost
- amount DF created
- amount DF collected.
- Total res raided
- Total res from mines
- Total res spend
- number of expeditions?
this is all likely not stored data but would have been fun info.

thought of number of planets created but thats leaking unwanted info again.
i agree with all of this + moons created/destroyed, raid count from overview on profile page
thanks for the awesome sig surrias <3