Re: User Profile - Add up your suggestion

Zorg wrote:For own reference and beyond:
-Day joined
-Current Points
-Current Alliance
-Current Ranks
I would like to see the Day joined added to the Player Profile as you said earlier in the post Zorg. This is a good indication of how rapidly the player is progressing in the game... IMO.
'Wake early if you want another man's life or land. No lamb for the lazy wolf.
No battle's won in bed.'

The Havermal (Viking Book of Wisdom)

Many more things will be added at a later day, we are still at the part of fixing bugs and this implementation was needed to fix one particular bug. This is why we output a basic profile page for now. Soon we will move into the part where we implement new features and your ideas will be taken highly in mind (most of them will be added).

so far it has worked well on all occasions.honestly I wish it wasn't there though because now I wish I had tryed harder to raid.I hadn't known it would be public :lol:

jk It is just fine as is and I cannot wait for more features.
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

Dont know if this was stated for addition in the profile page. but can we have the home planet link to the corresponding galaxy view of that system, as it appears in the esp reports?

its just takes out the over head of manually going to that coordinate. cuts down some user input.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

You could also make a miniature scoreboard or something, saying what they have the best of in buildings, research, fleet, and defense.

For example:

Metal Mine: Level 13
Energy Technology: Level 6
Solar Satellite: Total 346
Ion Cannon: Total 56

Just a suggestion, I know It could get complicated.
Average Person ~ Gale Points: 28
RIP Me.