Re: User Profile - Add up your suggestion

There has been some delay for this - but this does not mean it will not be implemented. It will need some more patience, in the meantime more ideas are welcomed. This features is paired with extended statistics implementation which means they will be launched approximately at the same time.

Rest assured that we are pretty focused in development with much much much much work in the background right now.

Zorg wrote:For own reference and beyond:
-Day joined
-Current Points
-Current Alliance
-Current Ranks
I agree with all of this. Also, if we had a little area underneath it with an HTML option (to add images), we could have our own little page to say something about ourselves or list something. Post an image like a signature or our alliance logo and write a description. This could become useful in getting to know something about a player more than just their stats. It shows personality, and if we put a character limit on it, it wouldn't slow much down or take up hardly any space.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Gale wrote: I agree with all of this. Also, if we had a little area underneath it with an HTML option (to add images), we could have our own little page to say something about ourselves or list something. Post an image like a signature or our alliance logo and write a description. This could become useful in getting to know something about a player more than just their stats. It shows personality, and if we put a character limit on it, it wouldn't slow much down or take up hardly any space.
Nice artistic touch, I like it.
Average Person ~ Gale Points: 28
RIP Me.