- TD Total caused.
- TD Total lost
- amount DF created
- amount DF collected.
- Total res raided
- Total res from mines
- Total res spend
- number of expeditions?
this is all likely not stored data but would have been fun info.

i argree with all these would be interesting to see the total damage people can accumulate and so on...

Re: User Profile - Add up your suggestion

Again, the medals/achievements would be awesome to receive after reaching certain goals in the game. I'm going to straight out say it...kind of like in the Halo games. Not only would they mark points in the game we've passed, but also special attacks/accomplishments.

Also, how big is this in priorities? I'm anxious. :)
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Re: User Profile - Add up your suggestion

Zorg wrote:There has been some delay for this - but this does not mean it will not be implemented. It will need some more patience, in the meantime more ideas are welcomed. This features is paired with extended statistics implementation which means they will be launched approximately at the same time.

Rest assured that we are pretty focused in development with much much much much work in the background right now.

Profiles fully released in Massacre.

They will be released in the other universes soon (We got 3 big features; stats, medals and profiles. They all will be copied to the other universes. They demand time as they are big but hopefully we will have them released soon)