Re: Fleet Screen Arrangement

Slash wrote:In total agreement on this one. Fly anything more than a half dozen fleet slots and it's like digging through mud to find a brown spot.
Yep, when you've got 14 fleet slots out raiding and 1 important attack you need to recall... well, sometimes it ends in a mess. :(

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

[Approved] Fleet mission list Ordered based on return time.

Dunno if any of you find it hectic to find out which mission to recall from many in the mission list in fleet recall menu. The order of the mission is not at all comprehend-able. IF it only were sorted based on the return time or the arrival time it would be alot easier to find out which fleet to recall.

The code change should be exactly same as the mission details in the overview mission sorting. so it is not anything new for the change is the same code just add it in the right place with right variables.

Hope it gets done sooner. And please ppl leave ur voting with it to make it more highlighted if u think it is necessary.

regards

-SPY
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Re: Fleet mission list Ordered based on return time.

I agree... There have been multiple times where I've needed to recall attacks and moonshots but haven't been able to find the attack in the fleet page in time :S... it would also be nice if it was ordered by coordinates of destination/origin... maybe have an option for this like you have the various options for arranging the coordinates for your planets in the dropdown menu.
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LIGHT LASERS DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OM NOM NOM KTHXBAI