Overview Mission time changes are not sync

Ok this may not be a bug as per game wise. but this got me in trouble twice.

If u have two overview tabs opened (much discussed so having two tabs opened to play the game is ok) and you have a mission that is on the air for a substantial amount of time, and if u keep the first tab that u opened keep as it is and time to time refresh the newer tab, the two overview mission shows different time for mission ETA for docking/hitting/arrival.

Problems that are associated with it is that, when u have ur overview not refreshed u actually do not have the actual game activity represented there. u slowly lag behind the game and say if u are trying to ninja a player u definately would find that you have been crashed when ur overview (the one that has not been refreshed) shows the mission is still under way.

This can be fixed if there is an ajax based real time overview placed. I know many will argue that to get the mission details u need to refresh it in every 5 mins, i am not arguing against that. all i want is for the missions that are displayed or fetched from the last refreshed can be sync checked with the game server time to time.

Getting lagged due to this is no way an acceptable feature of the game.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Re: Overview Mission time changes are not sync

There was a discussion about this some time ago.
I noticed it when my last fleet was crashed by PK. :cry:

I don't remember much of the details.
The difference seem to change from player to player. Some say they only see a few sec difference only after an hour of an idle overview screen. Some said 30 mins. Some don't even notice it at all. I see a difference in less than 2 mins.

Others also said that their time freezes when their laptop is on screen save or when they close the monitor.

I learned never to rely solely on the overview screen after I lost my fleet, it took me around 30 mins of frustration and trial and error to completely sync my PC clock with that of ZE.
Seasons end.