[Evaluation Needed] New Recycle Ship Type

This just simple idea,why not add new type of Recycle Type ship.Well the normal recycler only have 20k cargo capacity every single recycler unit so...,how about expand it to 50k or more 100k ? The topics about Large Cargo ship is nice so why not recyler ? The cost must be more expensive but better than building a lot of Recycler.
SOMETHING EXSIST NOT MEANING THEY REALLY EXSIST

Re: New Recycle Ship Type

a more advanced recycler yet not to complex perfect!This has a yes from me.It should have weapons and shield systems proportinal to how much It costed and how much It now costs and a cargo hold much bigger for the cost.
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

Attack P and Shield P ? what could it be ?,maybe just upgrade the Shield,will do just fine for me
'As space battles became larger and more fierce, the resultant debris fields became too large to gather safely by conventional means. Normal transporters could not get close enough without receiving substantial damage.'
Like the description above

Recycler -Description-
'Normal transporters could not get close enough without receiving substantial damage. A solution was developed to this problem. The Recycler,thanks to the new shields and specially built equipment to gather wreckage, gathering debris no longer presented a danger'
Maybe because that.... but,hey~the recycler only have 10 Shield Point same like Small Cargo ship.

I actually pictured the transports sitting outside of the DF while the recyclers get it, and bring it back to them. Then the recyclers would go back for more.
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

acewoonder wrote:I actually pictured the transports sitting outside of the DF while the recyclers get it, and bring it back to them. Then the recyclers would go back for more.
I have too...and have often wondered why that doesn't work >.>...

I support ace's idea :P
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LIGHT LASERS DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OM NOM NOM KTHXBAI

KnightofNi wrote:I have too...and have often wondered why that doesn't work
Would you believe that I've tried this on several occasions? Meh, but let's not hijack his thread.
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder