Re: Heads up display

Well, in the galaxy menu it's really the change planet dropdown box that I think would be helpful. I've got different fleets on different planets and sometimes I need to change between them when viewing the galaxy menu. Under the current system I would have to open a new menu, change the planet, and then reload the galaxy page. If it doesn't get changed no big deal, I just thought it might reduce bandwidth usage of reloading so many pages.

Devbos wrote:Well, in the galaxy menu it's really the change planet dropdown box that I think would be helpful. I've got different fleets on different planets and sometimes I need to change between them when viewing the galaxy menu. Under the current system I would have to open a new menu, change the planet, and then reload the galaxy page. If it doesn't get changed no big deal, I just thought it might reduce bandwidth usage of reloading so many pages.
I like this idea :)

Devbos wrote:Well, in the galaxy menu it's really the change planet dropdown box that I think would be helpful. I've got different fleets on different planets and sometimes I need to change between them when viewing the galaxy menu. Under the current system I would have to open a new menu, change the planet, and then reload the galaxy page. If it doesn't get changed no big deal, I just thought it might reduce bandwidth usage of reloading so many pages.
Yeah this is especially annoying when you have to go fishing for additional espionage probes or you have to lanx with a different moon than the one that you are sending fleets from...basically every time that you want to change your planet while in the galaxy view its really annoying especially with a laggy internet lmao. I endorse this idea :D.

EDIT: After further thought, when you have to change planets, you lose where you were in the galaxy which is possibly the most annoying thing of all, especially when you are systematically probing EVERYTHING in the galaxy :P.
Last edited by KnightofNi on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LIGHT LASERS DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OM NOM NOM KTHXBAI

I'm down with the drop-arrow, this makes more sense.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

With the series of Idea revivals I think this should be added.I support both ideas here and can't wait to see some discussions and hopefully Implementation.
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.