Re: decimal seperator

I don't think it really matters which one we use, decimals or commas. As long as it's separated it's fine with me.

Also, I don't see what that has to do with anything, not to mention not everything is based on 8.
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.

Seth1483 wrote:yes well we americans are idiots i mean look at us we have measurements based on 8... 8 i mean how idiotic is that i mean which is easier to count by 10's (metric) or 8's (U.S. custom)?
So which one is based on 8? 3 teaspoons in a tablespoon, 4 cups in a quart, 4 quarts in a gallon, 12 inches in a foot, 5280 feet in a mile.

Just so everyone is aware the official measure for length and weight in the United States has been the metric system since 1893. In 1875, the United States solidified its commitment to the development of the internationally recognized metric system by becoming one of the original seventeen signatory nations to the Treaty of the Meter.

Source
http://www.nist.gov/ts/wmd/metric/upload/1136a.pdf

Also so everyone is aware, there is a difference between something that is official and something that is common.
Those with nothing to loose have the most to gain. Long live the Miner!

Anyway ... It would really be much more easy to read if it was separated by a ',' since here in Europe most of us have done it that way from preschool. It is not that much of an issue though. Most people who have played this game for more than like ... 10 days have gotten used to this kind of separation.
:X
[/size]

Silent. Be Warned!

Seth1483 wrote:yes well we americans are idiots i mean look at us we have measurements based on 8... 8 i mean how idiotic is that i mean which is easier to count by 10's (metric) or 8's (U.S. custom)?

.......... STFU .... fag.....ur the only dumb *** i see.....

good idea makks, i agree with it, sometimes it can be confusing.....but u eventually get used to it...

1 Warning. You know better Ahsan. ~Weresloth
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

Ahsan your little quite

i remember wen i ws brn, i was gven a choice:
A bg D*ck or a good memory, i dnt remember wat i chose

wouldn't remembering that you were given the choice indicate that you are lying about remembering what you chose? I on the other hand have no recollection of having ever been given a choice. ;)
Those with nothing to loose have the most to gain. Long live the Miner!

aww, i put the little stars*********

but sorry makks, didnt want to ruin this, and scooby, i clearly stated i dont no what i chose, i just saw that on my birth certificate i was giventhat choice >.>
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "