Re: Message System Details

I agree with everything here so far (sent messages, signature, min/max button, cc option) and I have one of my own:

In circs, you have the option to send to a certain rank and above. I was thinking we could change this to checkboxes to select which rank(s) you want to send to. The default would be all selected so you don't have to go through and click them every time, and the leader is always automatically included. We could also include an "All" and "None" button to get really fancy.
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.

KarrothMelu wrote:I agree with everything here so far (sent messages, signature, min/max button, cc option) and I have one of my own:

In circs, you have the option to send to a certain rank and above. I was thinking we could change this to checkboxes to select which rank(s) you want to send to. The default would be all selected so you don't have to go through and click them every time, and the leader is always automatically included. We could also include an "All" and "None" button to get really fancy.
There is actually this option available, but I have never tried to to see if it works. I have wanted to use it numerous times though so I'd love too see some confirmation here?
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

I agree with this 100%
Istalris wrote:
KarrothMelu wrote:I agree with everything here so far (sent messages, signature, min/max button, cc option) and I have one of my own:

There is actually this option available, but I have never tried to to see if it works. I have wanted to use it numerous times though so I'd love too see some confirmation here?

can we have a pop up layer on the Unread message count on the Top right of the header, same way as u find fleet details or resources on the over view when u hover mouse on Fleet, or Mission type. It should contain the following.

Unread Count N
Message Type1 X
Message Type2 Y
Message Type3 Z

where N=x+y+z
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

As said before, I would like to see the sent and received messages, but something like this.

Pupairo12 wrote,
what have you been up to?
Sampleguy wrote,
nothing
Pupairo12 wrote,
thats too bad
Sampleguy wrote,
yeah, but it's snowing here!

I think it should be done in a color-coded conversation style like that.

Otherwise, I like the presented Ideas so far.
Average Person ~ Gale Points: 28
RIP Me.

Istalris wrote:

With the current system, your are forced to pick and choose which rank you want to send to, and sending to the leader only isn't available via circ from what I saw. My suggestion was to enable you to choose multiple ranks to send to at the same time.
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.