How large initial storage should be on Speed ?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:36 pm You may select 1 option

Current (100k)
Total votes: 1 (2%)
Total votes: 5 (9%)
Total votes: 14 (24%)
Total votes: 38 (66%)
Total votes: 58

Re: [Implemented] Resource storage in Speed.

IKICKAYOUWASSNOW wrote:Said it before and will say it again. I joined Speed thinking it'd be a good server, this alone ruined it. I mean being honest, with the terrible storage you can't raid on up. The server can go from being awful to being a well functional one in my opinion with this change. Do it already.
I agree to the fullest extent :!:
"We may know that we are going to die, but we can never know that we are dead"

Re: [Implemented] Resource storage in Speed.

Zorg wrote:Your problem is the initial storage, that hinders your pillaging ability ? Or there are issues while growing ?
Both.

The low storage means inactives are almost worthless to raid even to relatively low ranked players, so the game economy is forcing even pure fleeters to build mines. No use having inactives if we don't raid them.

Also, the miners are forced to upgrade a lot of storage buildings just to contain their production, this combined with the lower planet size cap is using at least 10-20% of the planet's fields just for storage, then there's the amount of resources you have to spend to build them all empire wide..

Low storage + Speed Universe doesn't work.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...