How large initial storage should be on Speed ?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:36 pm You may select 1 option

Current (100k)
Total votes: 1 (2%)
Total votes: 5 (9%)
Total votes: 14 (24%)
Total votes: 38 (66%)
Total votes: 58

Re: [Implemented] Resource storage in Speed.

we use many fields for storages, and this is causing problems seeing as theres a 300 field cap. many players wont fleet because they cant raid inactives, which is killing growth and causing many players to quit very quickly. Right now I have mostly fleet crashes and raid only actives, this halts their growth and makes me almost invincible. If the storage was 1 million i would raid inactives more often and that would allow actives to grow, and they would also raid more.
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

Me personally just like RJ. I would stop hunting only fleets if there was inactives with 1m in storage on there planets. I would be looking more for easy hits then plotting and popping moons to try and find fleets. One bat fleet hit is work 100 inactive raids in my option now. But with the upgrade in storage. I would be raiding more inacitve now.
THERE WILL BE NO MORE TURTLE POWER IN STANDAR ANYMORE!!!
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!

Try forcing yourself to waste time on raiding 50k metal 50k crystal and 50k deuterium knowing that in other servers you can raid 500k.
And just how many raids like that one would let you research lets say computer 16 which allows you only 1 more raiding slot. It is like digging a tunnel with a tooth pick. :?
if yer gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough

Torgard wrote:Well, I see that 1 Mill storage is out of the question, although the majority of the votes are for that option.

In the event that the storage capacity is increased, 500 K storage is better than what we currently have. ;)
I agree with Torgard. However, if 1 million is out of the question don't bloody put it on the poll.. you just get peoples hopes up. -.-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...