[Implemented] Stats: Weekly Raids + loot

I think if we can have a daily hit count on our own over view for only us to view is going to be a nice addition.

there are many a days i feel like reaching a goal but everytime starting with deleting all cr and start over is something i dont wanna do.

Say like daily total raid count followed by wins draws and losses.

the day start time can also be specified in the options panel so that its not sync to server only. but thats optional.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Re: Daily Hit Summary on overview

pupairo12 wrote:Great idea for alliance applications. Graphs have come up a lot in discussions on ideas like this. It wouldn't work that well for turtles though.
Most good turtles raid just as much as fleeters IMO. Booboo and Brikkon have a crapload of raids, something like 15k each off of memory, snowy and overcrash are both over 10k as well. I am a fleeter and don't even have 5k...
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

Re: Daily Hit Summary on overview

actually if u are a fleeter ur raid counts is by nature should be low. cause its not every 10 mins u find a fleet laying around.

normally fleeters do a few crash that returns them enough to settle for the day. but turtles live on raiding. if ur planets are being raided chances are 40% of them may be turtle raids on u.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.