[Implemented] Notice for attacks on a single target

New Feature: Bashing Rule Notice
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Brief description:
From now on, you will get a small notice if you have attacked a target for 5 times already.

Details:
-The notice appears before the launch button, at the final fleet screen (where you select the mission).
-The notice only appears if you have already had 5 attacks on the target.
-It does not count fleets that lost at first round (sadly, does count as attacks the ones you completely lost your fleet, even though this is not in the bashing rule).
-It does not check for fleets in air towards this target.
-It checks on a 24h history.
-It only counts attacks (not moon destruction missions for example)

Realistic Usage:
-This is only useful when doing bulk attacks against a large number of targets and will provide good combo with the new attack button in the combat reports.

More info:
This is in fact a lite version. With time, we will improve it to full incorporate all Bashing rule details before producing the notice.

Note that this started counting attacks a little earlier so it will be in full effect in 24 hours from now.

Re: [Implemented] Notice for attacks on a single target

Could you mod this to tell you how many times in the past 24hrs you've attacked the target, even if its under 5? Or count attacks heading towards it when last fleet menu is opened? When I'm raiding I like to send out multiple attacks against a target so if I attacked earlier I might accidentally bash, this thing doesn't really help until it's too late, but nice add-on nonetheless.
Xtreme Uni - Zorgon1

Standard Uni - Zorgon1

Speed Uni - Swerg

Massacre Uni - Pokemon_Master

Phear me o_O