Re: Elite Rec

Oh. And the description needs to be modified to:

As the universe evolved, debris fields became larger, and a need to recover resources was discovered. A new type of Recycler was retrofitted with a more efficient combustion engine and larger cargo holds.

It's a big leap from 20,000 to 8,000,000 but it all sounds good. Resources needed for this ship are basically Nanite Factory level 2 except cost 100k more deut. I agree with this idea.
Average Person ~ Gale Points: 28
RIP Me.

pupairo12 wrote:It's a big leap from 20,000 to 8,000,000 but it all sounds good. Resources needed for this ship are basically Nanite Factory level 2 except cost 100k more deut. I agree with this idea.
So is an LC and an EC lol. Thank you for you positive response though

All the new ship types are a little unappealing to me right now because Zorg Physics is just barely in sight. I'm working on Energy tech 14 right now and still need research lab 15, so it will take a while. But, this is a good idea. Quality over quantity is a good argument.
Average Person ~ Gale Points: 28
RIP Me.

think the fuel consumptions is way too low for rec missions. the recs has always been an issue on the deut drain. and with increase in base speed the over all feul consumption has went down to by an staggering 92%.

which is not acceptable it is even cheaper than normal lc transfer. i can actually add 1 lc to it and use the fleet for transfer which is going to be alot more cheaper.

i think Fuel Consumption should be some where around (Deuterium) 100.000 to 150.000. that still is cheaper considering the proposed ships are 175% faster than regular recs.

also i think shields should be a bit more stronger by characteristics recs are supposed to have high shields due to nature of its work. based on the structure point it should mimic the ratio of the regular recs.

i would like to know why it has more rf from RIP in respect to regular once? just curious is it to not make the regular recs not obsolete or just something to add to it?

other than that it looks good to me. bigger rec ship is always a handy tool to have.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.