Re: Elite Rec

I haven't looked at the figures in detail myself, but if what Spy says is true, that much of a fuel reduction is definitely unacceptable. The new rec is equivalent to 400 old ones and so should have relatively the same fuel consumption as 400, but with a little drop for more efficiency. So maybe the same to fly as 350 old recs.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Maybe Ista.

But look at the huge difference in the LC to EC... Speed, deut conusmption is all so much better, its the equiverlant of 470 Lcs, but its faster and more cost effective.

If you agree on changes, i will make them on the first post :-)

:-)

Well seeing as this was an idea I put to the alliance.. I had better say I agree though the original Rc would have been used to slow down / lengthen fleet saves.. till players were developed enough to build DS..( Still the flag ship of fleet saving ).. The speed of a new Rc is less important.. agreeing with Ista that timing is the main factor here..The technical details will have to be done by ZE but this ship would be a logical development..

It is a nice concept, however looking at all the things currently in development I'd say the team wont really consider more new ships until the other few big releases and the fourth universe have been rolled out. Even if they did approve, considering how much testing and brainstorming that goes into new ships, I doubt we would have it until really late 2011 or beginning of 2012 at the earliest.

That being said though, we haven't really had much input from them yet, can you drop in and let us know your thoughts on this Zorg?
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...