Re: Elite Rec

After so much talk about me . i believe I have the right to say few words:

1. Fast Recycle: Less possibility of contamination
2. Less deuterium used, less pollution.

Well, the above is my philosophy, and I noticed that all fleeters except Kick wants fast and cheap to run Recyclers, as I use to say new techs are create to make work cheaper and faster, of course we can keep working as Galactic Troglodytes, using old techs.

If some one can explain what the reason to have Big recs if they are slower, and Quick you should know that you can use Recs for raiding just add any attacking ship in the fleet if you not in hurry as will take ages to arrive in the target,

The suggestions are to improve the game and the missions, not to create many different ships if not a real use for them.

Maybe add a technology that can increase capacity of recs we already have, since we can already upgrade the speed factor with combustion engine... :think:
That way someone with a lot of recs wouldn't have to recycle them to build new ones...
if yer gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough

Pkromm wrote: all fleeters except Kick wants fast and cheap to run Recyclers
I'm a fleeter in Speed and still think making recs faster is bad idea, as much as I would like it, there has to be at least some challenge..
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Zorg wrote:We could create a tech that drops deuterium consumption for current recyclers per level.
A tech that drops deuterium consumption or raises the capacity is pretty much the same, since with more capacity you can send less ships, which means lower consumption.

I like both suggestions, and although I know nothing about programing, I think a new tech affects other parts of the game less than a new ship, since a new ship messes with the RF.
if yer gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough

Just wanted to add a fact that cargo capacity increase is a material fact that i believe cant be justified to be increasing with an upgrade with a tech. Reducing the deut consumption on the other hand is more reasonable.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

SPY wrote:Just wanted to add a fact that cargo capacity increase is a material fact that i believe cant be justified to be increasing with an upgrade with a tech. Reducing the deut consumption on the other hand is more reasonable.
I did propose a Molecular Compression Technology that modified capacities a very long time ago, could maybe be an offshoot of the new physics.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

To me the deut cost or their speed (as Tom said this is about timing) is not the biggest problem with current RC its their low cargo volume. Seeing as this is the xetreme universe, the size of the fleets and df is in billions rather than the millions these ships were originally designed for... If you apply the same reason for the development of the EC then an improved RC is the logical step..