Re: Noob protection and moon destroys

The idea to boycott this forum has not worked for many reasons..( to many to list) I am not baiting I am not trying to flame I am trying to help this game from ending.. Everyone in the this forum wishes for ZE to carry on and develop.

All I have ever tried to do in this game is help the development of it..to make it as good as it should be. I have helped many players over the last 12 months develop, with resources, advice and in some cases protection.

Before I played in ZE I was in a certain original game very very similar to this for 3yrs (i won't say what it is called but I am sure many other players know including Zorg). I have a lot of experience gained there, that I was able to implement here. ( I was also a Mod..lol )

The suggestions that have been made on this post are brilliant. This game is tailing off quicker than it was for many reasons. The biggest being that it is hard to enter a game when so many players have such ahead start..

An increase in n00b protection (100k) seems a fantastic idea as most of the high ranking players are more than ten times as strong. MD missions limited to 5 per 24hrs fits in to the 5 attacks per planet/moon per player per 24hrs already in place.

Zorg I am asking you as a player to listen to our suggestions to improve a other wise GREAT game. I understand that there will be errors mistakes, however when they are brought to your attention, please try and do something about them.

I will use the latest issue as an example. The issue of a high ranking players FS to a n00b in protection, is according to the rules allowable .. this should change. IB have found a solution to this (this is not a threat or meant to hurt the game ) just to use the rules, the same as the players (in my opinion cheating).

We simple declare War on the whole of ZE.. thus removing the n00b protection.. I know this has already leaked out so the community is already aware of this idea. We are not trying to be bullies or bash every player in the game. Just to equal what these other players are doing. In fact it goes against what this post is about.. DEVELOPMENT of ZE.. I for one do not wish to do this.. This will not be done for a few days hoping the old rule gets amended and to allow other players time to do what they need to.. I once again ensure that the real n00bs need not fear this issue.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank ZE developers for the new ships they have improved the game immensely.. (I would still like to see the introduction of a much needed improved Recycler).

Once again I urge Zorg to listen to the players..

I will also ask publicly for Fishpond to reduce his rantings.lol Fish you are one of the best characters in this game I know you are passionate over it but boy do you piss people off sometimes.. I can assure everyone Fish's intentions are good just he uses the wrong words sometime.. Bad Fishy.

I would also like to ask From this point on we forget all differences and start afresh..Make ZE what it should be. A game to enjoy.
Last edited by Gozar on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thank, I couldn't have said that better myself. We need to establish common ground and make this game great once again. I think that once a week we should have a meeting with many different players, to keep ideas flowing and brainstorm how we can get players in and keep them here. That is exactly what PK, JonnyTman and myself have done tonight, and im glad it is getting so much support. If there are any questions about this, please feel free to PM me in game or on the forums.
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

Gozar. (I would still like to see the introduction of a much needed improved Recycler).
i totally 2nd that. bigger haul and quicker would be a wet dream :lol:
I will also ask publicly for Fishpond to reduce his rantings.lol Fish you are one of the best characters in this game I know you are passionate over it but boy do you piss people off sometimes.. I can assure everyone Fish's intentions are good just he uses the wrong words sometime.. Bad Fishy.
and thats no joke... but its funny because its true

and if moon destroy did have a max limit was set and had a enforcement set in place that would totally make it un-expectable for anyone to us a noob moon to FS to. :shock:
how i'm still around.... no one knows...

Like the protection change, but there maybe be room for improvement there too. Maybe like x10-20 and 1/10 - 1/20 all the time, and change so you lose it after 1 day inactiveness.
MD we just need to bring back the old proposition and make moons way harder and riskier to destroy.
Xtreme Uni - Zorgon1

Standard Uni - Zorgon1

Speed Uni - Swerg

Massacre Uni - Pokemon_Master

Phear me o_O

Thank you sloth I just wish we could all sing from the same hymn book..? Though differences are what makes the world go round..metaphorically speaking.

and anyone not understanding this I would be glad to give you a physics lesson..Nth / South pole ect....lol

btw there seems to be a problem posting on forum at the moment as I have to copy and resend post after entry.. as I keep getting:-

Post review
At least one new post has been made to this topic. You may wish to review your post in light of this...?

I'm all for this idea and have linked it to my alliance to support, also definitely agree with the fact we need to try and start afresh and put our brainpower towards making a better game. Very well said Gozar.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

i totall agree on the 100K cap and the moon detruction should be 4 and u could buy the abilety for 5 with rubies or something

i also wanna add something

i just started again in xtreme
there are no farms till 120 systems farther
there are 3 1Mil players like 3 systems next to me
so even if protection becomes 100k a 499k point plaer will be able to attack you and he can easly bully you and make ou quit

so under 10k u are able to attack players 1/5 of ou and 5x of ou
from 10k-100k u are able to attack every oen 1/3 of you and 2x of you