Re: level

I would say yes, except for the current alliance group. Obviously that one has to do with your current alliance, not your past ones.
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.

The "alliance second" would be hard to determine, as it's not an official thing in ZE as the leader/founder is. That and the chat/forum are a little murky too. However, I think the other ideas are great! Like the emblem design, but I couldn't find anything like that on google as an example. :D
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

wow, hats off to cypher for a great listing of medals. You really put some effort into that and should be applauded. Just for teh fun of the game, i would like to see top 30 research maybe be called "Mad Scientist" and after completing your first level of any research, maybe "Beeker" lol, as the assistant in the muppets. Always a favorite of mine lol.

as for keeping a medal, maybe it can be "unlocked" once you reach a level but greyed out if you dont maintain it.

Spankie wrote:as for keeping a medal, maybe it can be "unlocked" once you reach a level but greyed out if you dont maintain it.
Fantastic idea. Seeing as how that was one of the main issues, I'd say we have a very possible idea on our hands to implement.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Re: [Evaluation Needed] level

thx
some more
1- Build the first RIp u get 2 points
2- build metal mine lvl 30 u get 3 points
3- get 1 000 points it gives u 1 point
4- built first raider LF or anything else 1 point
5-built a lunarbase 3 points
5-built a jumpgate 2 points