[Implemented] All ships/Max ships function for Jump Gates

Just like the fleet menu has a max ships for individual types and all ships for your whole fleet, i think there should be one on the Jump Gate interface too. It can get annoying having to manually type in all my ships to send through. I think this will get even worse when fleets get bigger too. It can't be that hard can it? :)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Re: All ships/Max ships function for Jump Gates

Istalris wrote:Just like the fleet menu has a max ships for individual types and all ships for your whole fleet, i think there should be one on the Jump Gate interface too. It can get annoying having to manually type in all my ships to send through. I think this will get even worse when fleets get bigger too. It can't be that hard can it? :)

-Istalris-
I think this is implemented to control the timing on the jumps were you being attacked on another moon or picked on your way back after an attack and make it more difficult to jump out.

Re: All ships/Max ships function for Jump Gates

Milito wrote:
Istalris wrote:Just like the fleet menu has a max ships for individual types and all ships for your whole fleet, i think there should be one on the Jump Gate interface too. It can get annoying having to manually type in all my ships to send through. I think this will get even worse when fleets get bigger too. It can't be that hard can it? :)

-Istalris-
I think this is implemented to control the timing on the jumps were you being attacked on another moon or picked on your way back after an attack and make it more difficult to jump out.
I absolutely agree. The reason the jumpgate is the last building on the Moon's list. Despite that, I would like to see that ALL Ships options.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh