Re: Make ZE a better place

Thank you Josh.

I have read them and it states no where that we agree to allow fellow players to have access to private and confidential information which would also refer to allow others to access our IP address's.

They do need to change the terms and conditions for all to agree and allow all players agree that a moderator is in fact an employee and may have access to private information and state the private information, so maybe this would be a suggestion for ZE to make or to take away Moderation rights for viewing other player details in regards to there IP address?

Well i dont believe like many do that Moderators should not have access to IP address's.

But it should be stated in the T&Cs that other players may be given access to private information and your IPs are at your own risk... But it needs to be changed or Moderators need there rights to view IP address's removed from them.

Its one or the other.

I am not happy for other players to have access to my IP address but if its in the T&Cs and i agree to them then i cant complain

I have tried to to be as fair as I can both to player base and to ZE admin. One point that I have not mentioned yet is, I have been informed that a player in chat can be made a temporary moderator..thus giving them the same options to see IP address.. I would like to request if this is true, that this option is removed as soon as possible. As not even ZE would be aware of such players.There should be no temporary moderators at all.

The following suggestion may help all concerned.
Similar games to this (will stay unnamed) have indeed the option to with hold IP address, within the options menu (a simple tick box) . Thus the player has the option to stop his/her IP address being seen. I will also add that the player is however required to sign in at least once every month while showing their registered IP address. It also allows the player to enter a chat room and prevent their IP being seen. I personally see this option being easy to implement for the admin team..Thereby removing any further problems arising. If it does it is therefore no longer any responsibility of ZE but the players.

you are like an old woman, you would always find something to complain about.

look truth be told, i can go out into cyberspace and find about a thousand different programs that enable me to view your IP address fish, but why? if you dont realize every different forum you troll on records your ip address, then you my friend, are more of a noob than i realized. IP addresses are shared as much as your nicknames anymore these days, so wake up and find something relevent to whine about.

Hbs you and SPY must have sad lives if all you can do is flame legitimate posts.. When you post something meaningful then I may listen to you. Oh and like SPY, you are not and never will be my friend, so refrain from addressing me as such.
I have been pm'ed by a lot of players who do see this as an issue.. The fact that other games implement this option also says that this issue has arisen in the past and is of concern..If you do not agree then simple say nothing or try doing so with out the childish remarks if you can, you only show your self up as the ignorant poor player that you are.

Gozar wrote:Hbs you and SPY must have sad lives if all you can do is flame legitimate posts.. When you post something meaningful then I may listen to you. Oh and like SPY, you are not and never will be my friend, so refrain from addressing me as such.
I have been pm'ed by a lot of players who do see this as an issue.. The fact that other games implement this option also says that this issue has arisen in the past and is of concern..If you do not agree then simple say nothing or try doing so with out the childish remarks if you can, you only show your self up as the ignorant poor player that you are.
friend? lol when did i suggest such blasphemy? not even when your noobs were trying to recruit me did i think of you that way.

anyways, that post was directed towards your pet, read it better. but i guess it applies to you as well king gozar.