Re: [Approved] Deep Space Mining

Not to dig up something that was already approved, but what are the exact details of this? Are we going to use any of Flapper's design, or is expodition going to be the heart of the improvement here? And will there be an open topic discussing the details of this, allowing the community to choose how this is implemented?
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

Exact details will be decided on development. You can continue posting up your ideas on an approved suggestion adding any details that you think that should be included.

On this particular suggestion, we are going to use it in the reformed expeditions. This suggestion has been inspiring and it fitted our ideas. I don't want to give more details here on how reformed expeditions will work. It is an original concept that will make things interesting.

I think any idea "approved" on the forums is excepcted to evolve as the coding begins. Only the developers can truely analyze how all the numbers will mesh.

Ace, if you want to talk about any given points, I'd be happy to engage you. Maybe it will enfluence the operators and maybe not.
Outside the box? What box?