points on Vmode

The -1 points i assume is to stop players from clogging p the rankings when they have Vmoded for a long time,
however with the other pages like fleet (my main problem) the points still show where they never useed to, this is extremely annoying when trying to hunt fleets, can we have it go back the way it used to be?

Re: remove vmode players from ranking /scoreboard too

I hate Vmode. It's like EVERYONE is on it. I prefer the account sitting idea, that way you can still attack them while they're gone. You just gotta look-out for their sitter. ;) (I believe this was mentioned in the ideas sections, with limits). Cause I've seen players already come out of Vmode, then go right back into it again. Grrrrr.... :evil:

Not to mention if you do this, it basically makes you immortal & you don't ever lose anything, being what I call (politely) "Point Hogs". I bet the scoreboard would change real fast if Vmode either was gone or had more restrictions, like when exited Vmode you can't enter Vmode again for say... 3-7(+) days. :twisted:
If knowledge is power.... How come my power company can't answer my physics exam questions when I call???

Re: remove vmode players from ranking /scoreboard too

Ra-Sec wrote:I hate Vmode. It's like EVERYONE is on it. I prefer the account sitting idea, that way you can still attack them while they're gone. You just gotta look-out for their sitter. ;) (I believe this was mentioned in the ideas sections, with limits). Cause I've seen players already come out of Vmode, then go right back into it again. Grrrrr.... :evil:

Not to mention if you do this, it basically makes you immortal & you don't ever lose anything, being what I call (politely) "Point Hogs". I bet the scoreboard would change real fast if Vmode either was gone or had more restrictions, like when exited Vmode you can't enter Vmode again for say... 3-7(+) days. :twisted:

This has nothing to do with the current Subject of removing vmode players from the ranking/ scoreboard.

And just to clarify.. there is a 48 hour waiting period before you can return to vmode. I think two days is long enough.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!