Re: remove vmode players from ranking /scoreboard too

Ra-Sec wrote:I hate Vmode. It's like EVERYONE is on it. I prefer the account sitting idea, that way you can still attack them while they're gone. You just gotta look-out for their sitter. ;) (I believe this was mentioned in the ideas sections, with limits). Cause I've seen players already come out of Vmode, then go right back into it again. Grrrrr.... :evil:

Not to mention if you do this, it basically makes you immortal & you don't ever lose anything, being what I call (politely) "Point Hogs". I bet the scoreboard would change real fast if Vmode either was gone or had more restrictions, like when exited Vmode you can't enter Vmode again for say... 3-7(+) days. :twisted:

the rule is already in place when you vmode its for a minimum of 3 days and after you exit you can not enter again for at least 3 days
Dont fear death welcome it...

Re: remove vmode players from ranking /scoreboard too

chuck_da_reaper wrote: the rule is already in place when you vmode its for a minimum of 3 days and after you exit you can not enter again for at least 3 days
Actually it is can not enter again for 48 hours.

Enable vacation mode
(ATTENTION! IF YOU SELECT THIS, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING IN YOUR ACCOUNT FOR 3 DAYS)
Minimum time between VM: 48 hours
To enter you must not produce/construct/research anything and must not have any fleets in air.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Re: [Decision Needed]remove vmode player from ranking/scoreb

Implemented across all universes.

It affects building points, defence point, fleet points, tech points and total points.

Scoreboard, Top Attackers, Top Defenders, Top Battles are not affected as such are the overall stats of the universe and vmode has no affect on these.

We may review and implement an exclusion from Scoreboard entry only in the future. For such, a new topic will be required. According to support we will judge this particular implementation.

Re: [Implemented] Remove vmode player from ranking/scoreboar

I agree that this is a great idea...however I would like this only to take effect after 3 days..another words the same time frame where the player is allowed to return...if they then remain in VM these players then drop off the scoreboard as stated...

I can see where a lot of players would like this to be instant, so as to hide their fleet points.. simple if your fleet is down to enable VM your fleet score along with all other points are visible for the first 72 hours.

No one should have immunity..I would even accept a 24 hour time frame... the next update as has been suggested would mean all a player has to do is wait for a few minutes before the next update before entering VM.. Thus within minutes they are removed from the scoreboard.