[Approved] Improvement - esp. reports displayed.

Can we have an option to display more Espionage Reports on a single page, or at least make it so ticking a checkbox is saved as you navigate the pages. Currently I'm regularly sifting through 100+ reports every couple hours on days I'm raiding, and with only 15 displayed per page it's a rather taxing thing to do.

I'd like to see options for 25,50,100 reports displayed per page, or preferably "all".
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Re: More esp. reports displayed.

could we also have the esp reports split between your spys and theirs....

and could the missile reports go to a separate missile section

being able to specify a galaxy to view the reports for would also help...
Just S N A R L & LEAP

"to crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet -- to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women. That is best." G.K.

i like the way it is now. i commonly have 200 esp reports as that is the max you can have at one time(rats get in and steal some if you go over) I find it to be no trouble to handle them. just don't try to do them all at once. sift through a page, launch on the ones you wish to and delete the rest. the next page will come up automatically. I think developers could spend their time on something better. of course you could scan less at a time.
I'll hit you so smurfin' hard it'll feel like you smurfed a freight train

perhaps a bit off topic but, how about a seperate list for pm's? we have cr's, circs, esps, transports, farms, and even building que available seperately but not pm's. many times a pm has ben lost in the fray. if one is scanning say 50 systems and gets a pm it is lost in the esps. one must then hunt for it rather than simply clicking a 'pm' button like we can do with all others.
I'll hit you so smurfin' hard it'll feel like you smurfed a freight train