Re: When will the attack tables be put on Delay...

Torgard wrote:However, how about just hide the Defender stats altogether until server reset (Stats Reset). Then you can view who was on the list from the previous week.]
Or perhaps just remove the top defenders statistic altogether, since it's not exactly an achievement, more of a badge of shame.

Can we perhaps get a mod to move this to suggestions forum?
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:Can we perhaps get a mod to move this to suggestions forum?
Moved to suggestions.

I agree with having a delay, a minimum of 1 hour would be nice. I would like to see all the stats have a twenty four hour delay on them. That way, players have a harder time of gaining online time.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I never favored the score board, yet feel compelled to be something of a voice of dissent.

Realistically speaking, the instantaneous Defence ranking is not actually so very much of a liability to the defender, methinks, as commentary here might lead one to believe. Remember that in most cases, the defender's fleet has already been destroyed and recycled. Should there have been significant enough resources on the planets attacked to have been much bother, the initial attacker undoubtedly has succeeding waves of attacks in progress. The defender shall certainly have oodles and oodles of espionage reports - but not so very many succeeding attacks. By the time many viewing the Defence score can react, it has already been depleted.

What is left for the rest, but to defence bash?

The reason I do not care for it is that it often advertises my farms.
Ní mar a shíltear a bhítear.
Ní féidir maraigh tú an Dullahan
Níl luibh ná leigheas in aghaidh an bháis.