Re: When will the attack tables be put on Delay...

Delays are much more coding then 1 realizes and a more simple solution and one that would actually solve the issue of gang rape is just remove defenders portion but we can go into more detail as to stats that would be more interesting to watch than climbers of the week and defenders.

Top attackers is ok
Top resources raided is ok
Dump climbers (reason) any new account that earns 1 ranking point jumps at least 200 spots 5 points and they jump 2000..so really not that fun to watch every week Dump Defenders for obvious reasons that i stated when the current tracking was introduced.
---in their place Add
1)number of raids launched and/or a resource/per raid (prolly the latter cause someone will just hit an inactive in same system 1000 times with probes to get #1 spot)
2)planet resources generated (a stat actual miners can compare themselves with and openly compete)

sure someone else would like to see something of interest that could be tracked but these 2 should fair better then their counterparts currently

-Death- wrote:Delays are much more coding then 1 realizes and a more simple solution and one that would actually solve the issue of gang rape is just remove defenders portion but we can go into more detail as to stats that would be more interesting to watch than climbers of the week and defenders.

Top attackers is ok
Dump climbers (reason) any new account that earns 1 ranking point jumps at least 200 spots 5 points and they jump 2000..so really not that fun to watch every week Dump Defenders for obvious reasons that i stated when the current tracking was introduced.
---in their place Add
1)number of raids launched and/or a resource/per raid (prolly the latter cause someone will just hit an inactive in same system 1000 times with probes to get #1 spot)
2)planet resources generated (a stat actual miners can compare themselves with and openly compete)

sure someone else would like to see something of interest that could be tracked but these 2 should fair better then their counterparts currently
Absolutely agree with this.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:
-Death- wrote:Delays are much more coding then 1 realizes and a more simple solution and one that would actually solve the issue of gang rape is just remove defenders portion but we can go into more detail as to stats that would be more interesting to watch than climbers of the week and defenders.

Top attackers is ok
---in their place Add

Absolutely agree with this.
Second that!
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Nuada wrote:I would not wish to see top raiders on the board.

In most cases, this will duplicate top raiders.

However, this will also reveal to top raiders who the top debris field 'thieves' are.

thinking you might be missing the part where it says 'average' gain per raid..so if you did 1 raid and netted 10 million resources looted and your next raid gained 1000 resources (i.e. someone dodged you)then your average raid total shown on the board would read 5.000.500.

many things would affect that number ...a good hit and of course it goes up...20 shots to get a MS and of course it goes down..for most part should be a more challanging number to keep high.I for one would not lead it cause i have set ups in certain areas where i raid the planets to nothing 3 to 4 times a day