Re: When will the attack tables be put on Delay...

-Death- wrote:Delays are much more coding then 1 realizes and a more simple solution and one that would actually solve the issue of gang rape is just remove defenders portion but we can go into more detail as to stats that would be more interesting to watch than climbers of the week and defenders.

Top attackers is ok
Top resources raided is ok
Dump climbers (reason) any new account that earns 1 ranking point jumps at least 200 spots 5 points and they jump 2000..so really not that fun to watch every week Dump Defenders for obvious reasons that i stated when the current tracking was introduced.
---in their place Add
1)number of raids launched and/or a resource/per raid (prolly the latter cause someone will just hit an inactive in same system 1000 times with probes to get #1 spot)
2)planet resources generated (a stat actual miners can compare themselves with and openly compete)

sure someone else would like to see something of interest that could be tracked but these 2 should fair better then their counterparts currently
Totally agree here. Best idea i have seen.
I'll hit you so smurfin' hard it'll feel like you smurfed a freight train

Well from reading everyone's replies it seems almost unanimous that the defenders table should be removed as the simplest answer...I also agree that more interesting tables as stated by Death would be a good idea...

In conclusion Zorg can we have this defenders table removed as it is more of a name and shame table than anything else..please listen to the player base opinions....

Istalris wrote:I think Zorg is taking a vacation, last post from him regarding suggestions was some time ago. Also, what happened to this "next wave of implementations" that apparently started at the beginning of 2013?
probably still in the development phase
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.