[Approved] New folder for IPM reports

I have been getting IPM spammed on for last 12 hours or so. and the player probably wil keep doing it till he takes all of my defense out.

no issues just giving that as a context. this thread is not regarding that so please keep the instigation out of it.

Now while going through this kind of attacks i am faced with another issue.

The esp probe report is 200 queue long and he/she clots out most of it by these IPM reports. Honestly guys... why do we have IPM reports in esp reports???

first of we have been trying to get that report queue turned out to 400+ and while IPM reports still getting in the espionage reports.

My suggestion is to create a separate inbox queue for IPM from probe reports. life is much simpler this way.

one more thing i was wondering is there any caps for IPM shower? last i checked there was none. also can you reconsider the IPMs to have a slower speed? they are kinda faster than Probes at the moment. this makes no sense. AT ALL.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Re: IPM Spam limitation or work around

If i do not get ZORG's reply on this ground or any of the moderators in next 24 hours it will just prove that neither zorg nor the moderators care about this game the way we care about it.

this will be really sad. and gay as well.

errr.
i guess its limited too 100 round per 24hr, not sure tho :/
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

a very kind player just showered 103 times and additional 50 probe reports getting me 153 espionage reports.

8.Spam
* Zorg Empire offers to its users the ability to message each other through an in-game mail system and the ability to chat in the forums. You are not allowed to spam in any of them nor any other chat that will be launched by Zorg Empire in the future. This means that you got to refrain from advertising, posting or sending the same thing multiple times, sending meaningless messages etc. Sending more than 150 spy missions per player per 24 hours is considered as SPAM. Violators of spam can be easily reported to admins and we will take care of the rest. Take note that punishments for spam can be very severe.

as all of IPM is posted in espionage reports. this is technically gets that player banned.

So moderators or admins please do your dirty work.

i will be sending the reports now.

and finally...

Too many espionage reports!
Your inbox has more than 200 espionage reports! A rat invaded and took some of them!
Duh.. okay.. Continue!!
Click here to go to Overview page