Re: IPM Spam limitation or work around

ok, now you just turned around and confirmed what I suspected, you are crying for game changes in an attempt to save your mines from being mine. You are whining to zorg for him to save you. I have stopped as it is not my intention, I am leaving possibility for peace, just probe me all it takes and I will finish the job and be that a hole. The precaution is that you dont start what you cant finish, its a war game remember? It is costly for me as well I would much rather spend into fleet, your asking zorg to take away the last possible resort a smaller player can use against superior players, which seems to be effective by your crying.

You like to throw out spamming and exploit on me, well maybe zorg is just laughing at you thinking same thing I am, your a baby who started this on me, you simply underestimated me and cant man up to deal with me how you should and instead try to twist the game into your favor, your already over 4 times my size and you want to take away all possible ways a smaller player can own you, this is what this is about. I can agree zorg needs to make new folder for reports, but that last what your wrote, No way Jose, I dont see Zorg changing the game weaker players have no options

DREDD wrote:ok, now you just turned around and confirmed what I suspected, you are crying for game changes in an attempt to save your mines from being mine. You are whining to zorg for him to save you. I have stopped as it is not my intention, I am leaving possibility for peace, just probe me all it takes and I will finish the job and be that a hole. The precaution is that you dont start what you cant finish, its a war game remember? It is costly for me as well I would much rather spend into fleet, your asking zorg to take away the last possible resort a smaller player can use against superior players, which seems to be effective by your crying.

You like to throw out spamming and exploit on me, well maybe zorg is just laughing at you thinking same thing I am, your a baby who started this on me, you simply underestimated me and cant man up to deal with me how you should and instead try to twist the game into your favor, your already over 4 times my size and you want to take away all possible ways a smaller player can own you, this is what this is about. I can agree zorg needs to make new folder for reports, but that last what your wrote, No way Jose, I dont see Zorg changing the game weaker players have no options
you really are as dumb as it comes... anyways this got way out of hand there is really no point in keeping this open any more..

josh do the needful if you may as you are the only moderator who cared to post around here on the forum.

i think zorg doesnt even care himself about this game anymore. why should moderators do? after all this all is volunteer for them.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

you said it

Fact 2. you have proved over and over that it is very much possible to wipe out 150k worth of defense with IPM over night, that a player has no way of taking precautions against even if that player is online.

the above two factors is a heavily considered game flaws that we are addressing here. you are exploiting them and we want that stopped.

its all right there , your just crying. you want it stopped no smaller player can do anything to you while your able to attack at will. thought it was just about the folders, but clearly it is not, you are off topic now in your own thread

dumb dumb dumb dumb... i think i will just troll at you now cause intelligent conversation is impossible with you...

hey dumbo... watch out here comes a dumbo dung on top of you... :P

Its like your from India or Something, cant understand your own crap. I think anyone can read what you wrote and see your intentions and seeing you back pedal, and now all you can do is insult, your defeated in forum and in game

sighs ... i think anyone in here already know very well from my first message that i have been trying to legislate to get you banned from this game with proper cause... by reason you are saying you are within approved game behavior i have pointed out how you have exploited rules. now when did i ever said i did not want you to get banned for this?

are you blind as well?

now about whining everyone over here already knows that i have given you open invitation to wipe out all my defense i even told you when i will be going to vmode and when i will be getting out. what does that tell you? that i am whinning about your silly ipm bash?

here is a good game statistics you might wanna look at.

SPY
Overall 9 11.554.596
Building 5 9.575.957
Research 11 1.252.199
Fleet 96 105
Defense 15 726.335

Dredd
Overall 34 2.897.579
Building 37 1.768.439
Research 55 209.267
Fleet 49 6.737
Defense 10 913.136

take a look at those point figures.. i mean what kind of deem wit will think that you can over come my mines by taking out defenses? my mining production is 3 times larger than yours. even if i turn my over night production my daily production will remain double of what you earn... how they hell do you think that you can win this over me?

you claim that you know this game all too well.. well bro/or sis/or inbetween i am not sure which one u are ... everyone says different anyways thats not important... the important part is i have top 5 raiding capability with your IPM spam reports and without i am fairly always around top 4 if not top 3.

that gives me another 2-3 fold more income than what you do. so tell me mr/mrs or whatever you prefer, how is this helping you from bringing down a larger player?

and just an fyi when i take out your defenses your mining income will go down as well by 1/3rd now do the math and come back with a winning strategy otherwise stop talking bs all over open forum.

PS: you have always claimed that you play this game not for profit. also pointing this out to you as well.

5. Harassments
Harassment to other players is strictly forbidden. This includes the use of offensive or sexually explicit language in messages, or on boards; spamming; sending unwanted messages when told to stop, etc. Please mind your attitude and language at all times. Be polite and have fun.

you have been harassing one of my alliance mate in pm. so that also puts u in the downside of the player relations regulation. no dont say we are whinning about this. we are just pointing to you that this game has a certain standard of communication and you are violating that.

the rule about spam "Sending more than 150 spy missions per player per 24 hours is considered as SPAM. " it do not say what was the intention was ... regardless of your intention probing more than 150 times is spam. the fact is the spam queue is not long enough to provide full coverage. as soon as they separate the queues my objection on this violation will be null. until then you are defaulter of this rule violation as i have notified your total 223/225 reports in espionage queue was found.

"You can send an email to webmaster@zorgempire.net for any issue you have with the game.
Happy gaming!"

obviously i have sent my issues to ze admin for consideration. my attitude was always this is what i found and this is what i believe should be, please consider this and if you think i am correct please take necessary action otherwise who cares.

Yeah I wish I could see admins mail box full of whining about how a smaller player owns him and how it shouldnt be possible lol Ok waiting for another long winded response, your really smart making me look like a dum dum lol

I pm Ilie

your next

thats all, and thats harrassment for EZT to whine to try to ban, EZT is a disgrace seen 1st hand and your the cherry on top

Zorg implemented block list for EZT babies to use

and it is possible, that is why your here whining now going for rule changes and mailing zorg. Ive done it other games, shall I finish the job and really prove you wrong? I havent even brought in main fleet into the theatre, just a rag tag raid fleet making you cry now
Last edited by DREDD on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

you are like that kid... that his master is asking him to look at the moon to watch the heavenly glory and the kid is focusing on the finger that his master was using to point at the moon.... who missed all the heavenly glory to focus on something trivial...

anyway dumb is dumb ... i think i will add clack talk with it.. dumb dumb dumb ... clack clack clack...

at forum admins and moderators... this thread should have been closed long time back just a heads up :P

Ok, Im going to finish the job, so I can watch you back pedal even more. Your missing some math to the equation, you really dont know the game as well as I thought you might

no need for me to mail admins, I got a response from admin already from EZT crying, Im still here laughing at you as told Im all good and IPM away

Sorry, that was mean, already knowing the answer to all this and getting you to talk as much as possible to look dumber than me :lol: all you can do now is :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: