Re: IPM Spam limitation or work around

Guys theres no more argument or voting for this. the admin said it pretty firmly this will not change. i guess we will see more players like skirmish quitting this game gradually. after i had my discussion with a few players, real good players better than the ones who supports this game (i am not getting into skills cause skill sets are very specific and can only be bested by luck but how good a team player they are and how they an influence the in game community) who are quitting.

so i think ze finally is at its end stage.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Gozar wrote:I have to agree with SPY ( those words stuck in my throat...lol) So I will leave it open for another 24hrs to see response and if none lock as SPY's requests.

If we look at all the changes on MD and ESP missions over the years...then it makes sense to do the same with IMP's

Personally IMP's are out dated.. I have never understood why you can not use IPM's against a moon...if a player can build a defense on a moon then there should be a reduce effect IMP ( based of the time scale it takes to build on moons) against such defense... I have never really bothered about defense.. it has limited use.. however part of the game others use..so there should not be an ability to abuse/spam a player who does.

This is just another miss use of a game function... allowable at the moment... If a player is not allowed to send more than 150 ESP missions in a 24hr period...then they should not be allowed to send more than 150 IMP mission either..(the number of IMP's per mission would be then down to each individual players tech's/ Missile depot level)

If you look at the facts that these missions are included in the ESP reports then this is exactly the same...SPAM.

As ZE has a rule on Spam then IMP's should be included in this..

A simple vote would be in order here... imo...
I have also questioned the inability to IMP a moon yet u can build defences there in the forums but to no avail...in fact I don't think even one suggestion I have made has even been replied to by Zorg itself.......

so back on topic...yes to IMP limitation (150 per day sounds about right)

DREDD wrote:So now on topic :o the spam part is game flaw as IPMs probably havent been used on large scale very much to be noticed till now (Missiles Launched: 11,932), that one is on zorg to create new folder for reports. Just was poking at ya :lol: almost split on you and skirmish so puts probably 150 to 200 reports in your esp folder. probably be in the thousands by the time I went through all your planets, But I am stopping the attack since there has been no response back from you, I have no reason to resume unless you do
Approved.

Re: [Approved] New folder for IPM reports

so you allowed a spamming yet done nothing?

Awesome. An offense was clearly made and my reasoning was obvious but just because your rules are dubious and wrongly stated... A player got away with it? the definition of spanning do not gets specified by the intention but by the magnitude of the action. This is the same exact reason ze teach decided to ban me for a week a few weeks or months back. Assuming i am using a bot without a proof but simply upon suspicion, why cause some player chose to report it. And now when this game flaw is addressed i see the two faced behaviour.

Job well done. This game has become a joke. Dont play with donkeys... No matter how you do it you will always get laughed at.

Spy, I think you need a refresher on the rules....

7. Mod Baiting (open discussion of a previously issued moderation or administrative action) is prohibited. Contact a moderator or administrator via e-mail, pm, or other private method of communication to refute or discuss a moderation or administrative action.

I too had been \banned for using a bot, because my mobile had auto refresh on which makes it look as though you are using a bot... Regardless of what you think SPY the admins are not out to get you... Take this as a verbal warning, reread the rules and try to follow them...

those rules s ucks balls and the applying and execution of those rules has a very diverse ways of affecting player comfort towards this game, thats all i am saying. anyways this really doesnt matter cause i am seriously on the tip of saying whatever to this game... just debating and trying to decide whether should i cut those last few threads or not.

and @dredd that is not cause of you but cause of the administration of this awesome game.

Zorg wrote:
DREDD wrote:So now on topic :o the spam part is game flaw as IPMs probably havent been used on large scale very much to be noticed till now (Missiles Launched: 11,932), that one is on zorg to create new folder for reports. Just was poking at ya :lol: almost split on you and skirmish so puts probably 150 to 200 reports in your esp folder. probably be in the thousands by the time I went through all your planets, But I am stopping the attack since there has been no response back from you, I have no reason to resume unless you do
Approved.
So what exactly has been approved as there's quite a few suggestions within the entire post....surely not just a new folder for IPM reports???

The New folder is what was being approved...as there is no ;longer any discussion carrying on I'm locking this before it gets out of hand... Please if you feel there is something else that need to be implemented in the game suggest it via another topic and title the purpose of this topic was for a new folder and please keep suggestions in the future civilized...I understand some aspects of the game can be frustrating.