Re: NEW FORTHCOMING features: Trade Balance, History, System

I"m not sure I completely understand it.

So the trading ratio will be 3:2: 1

Meaning 3 metal = 1 deut

2 crystal = 1 deut?

I don't really like the idea of increasing the merchant cost as that seems to penalize solo players or players who can't afford to spend much on rubies. But I can live with it.

Very happy to see some new things going on though :). I think overall this is a good idea.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

Re: [Prioritized] Trade Balance, History, System

Personally for trades I think if u click on merchants one of three options should be available a) a ruby trade like its now b) posat a trade deal ie u have 1m of metal to trade but want crystal a listing goes up c) look for a deal all resources should taken instantly but deals involved with player to player should take the same time a large cargo + 35 mins no planets or cords should be just the player's name and player to player deals should be allowed set up own rates,

Listing ie
Players name zorg
Resource to trade. Metal
Units to trade. 1,000,000
Resource wanted. Crystal
Rate offered 2 units to 1 units
Time 3hours 21mins 13secs

This fair way of trading and works on other games like this one

Re: [Prioritized] Trade Balance, History, System

Although this has been a priority, it has been pushed back due to poor reception, few feedback and low popularity.

Nonetheless, we still believe that this system will help us not only combating spontaneous cheaters but also make the system more transparent. Transparency seems to us, like a trait that should be widely accepted by everyone.

If you could provide a few more feedback, then we would be happy to implement this soon.