[Prioritized] Trade Balance, History, System

Greetings everyone,

We have decided to implement a new statistic that will take place to everyone's profile. This will be Trade Balance and it will be counted both Weekly and Overall.

Trade Balance will be tracking Resources Received from other players - Resources sent to other players.

IE: If you sent 10Millions of resources to other players and received 1m back, then it will mention 9M.

The 3:2:1 count rule will be used (Metal + 2 * Crystal + 3 * Deuterium)

We will implement it alongside with Trade Deliveries. Which will also be included in a players profile tag. Player will also be able to put a tag whenever they send a transport to another player. Available tags will be:
-Trade
-Recycling Share
-Alliance Aid

Feel free to propose further tags.

We will keep record of any delivery happened in last year.
Do note that we will not post coordinates in Deliveries report, only names.
They will also come with a random time delay which will span from 8 to 24 hours.

Simply speaking, milking policing will pass to player hands as any player will now be able to track any delivery.
Of course, these will come with a nice REPORT tool to make your lives easier.

These features will be followed by an in-game trade system. Once in-game trade system is complete, the merchant cost will increase to 3 rubies (instead of 1) to encourage the use of it.

Addon Ideas:
-Weekly Graph for Debris field recycling
-Weekly Graph for transport receivals
-Weekly Graph for transport dispatches
-Overall sum of transport receivals
-Overall sum of transport dispatches

Graphs will include about 12 weeks of history, at the very least.

Re: NEW FORTHCOMING features: Trade Balance, History, System

a few quick questions:

is there any rough date or eta we can expect to see this? (days, weeks, months?)
will there be a warning system of any kind?
what will the penalties be?
- i'd like to think that to clear a warning a player has to get their score closer to zero in order to clear the warning

also another tag could be "loan" suggesting that it will be paid back eventually, unless this is implied by "trade"

Implementation of this is excellent. Answers my question regarding the policing of the milking policy. However, January 2014 has since passed. As mentioned by Athight, can we know the penalties for such infractions. The last point, rubies, put it up to 500 rubies, I can't buy them anyway, my questions about the possibility of buying them by other means as in other online games have never been answered. 500 rubies, noboy would buy them. A really level playing field. However, this will not happen and Zorg would lose money. I think the increase in the rate of rubies needed to its new level will also have a detrimental effect on the game. We have players in our alliance, some cannot buy rubies, others have purchased them as a one off to buy moons. This will in future not happen again.

Good point Sprog, duh, we never thought of that! lol. But in this zany, speedy world of ZE, can you seriously see it happening anyway? How long has it been now?

Things are proposed, accepted. Then what?

Things are proposed, not accepted, with nothing to do , therefore, easier not to do anything, things stay the same.

All these game suggestions in the forums from players seem to be a waste of time.

It seems that if the game masters already have the same idea, they'll put it through, claiming what a wonderful idea it was, congratulations on a great idea. If anyone else proposes ANYTHING that they haven't already thought of it seems to be a case of nope, don't want that.

The few little, tiny things that do happen seems to take years to implement. Eventually it will come, but most teenagers who currently play this game will be drawing their pensions by the time it materialises.