[Approved] Show fleet slots used/available

It would suit my style of play if I could see how many fleet slots are currently available. Yes, I can pull up the Fleet screen, but I use the Overview screen so frequently to see currently active fleet with their arrival times, that it would seem logical to add the fleet slots detail there.

By the way, nobody told me I can tap on the Zorg Empire logo at top left to get Overview. Sure is a lot easier and quicker than picking out the smallish Overview Menu button.
Last edited by Tumbi on Sat May 07, 2016 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Show fleet slots used/available in the Overview screen.

There are many ways to navigate around the screen. Perhaps if the tabs are too small you could change the resolution of your screen? Best to keep it all visible though, as much as you can.

Fleet slots, yes, this would be a great bonus. Some of us are so used to the way we do things that this sort of thing is an is not an issue. It takes a fresh pair of eyes from a newer player to come up with these suggestions. Keep these suggestions coming. A fresh perspective is great.

Re: [Approved] Show fleet slots used/available

It's not trolling it's a valid point.

To put forward a statement and make light of it is not trolling. It's pointing out a fact and putting a comical spin on it is all.

I will gather the relevant information. Ideas that have been deemed good. Things that have been approved but have not been implemented or lost in time.

Alternatively, as the master of the game, perhaps you could publish a list of these as you might have a more comprehensive list. If you published this, players could perhaps suggest what they still see as good ideas and vote on them again?

This way you would have all this information in one convenient place.

Re: [Approved] Show fleet slots used/available

mightyoz wrote: Alternatively, as the master of the game, perhaps you could publish a list of these as you might have a more comprehensive list. If you published this, players could perhaps suggest what they still see as good ideas and vote on them again?

This way you would have all this information in one convenient place.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe we already have a location for approved and disapproved suggestions:

List of Approved Suggestions
http://www.zorgempire.net/forums/viewto ... f=7&t=3047

List of Disapproved Suggestions
http://www.zorgempire.net/forums/viewto ... f=7&t=5774