Re: Empire View Improvements

i agree, but a few problems im worried abt...some mobile devices might have problems with that...dont now until it is implemented... but so far i like..all for it...
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

Re: [Approved] Empire View Improvements

I posted this (below) as a new thread two weeks ago, 'cause apparently I suck at searching the forums for similar threads.
That said, after reading this thread it looked like Zorg "approved" the idea, yet more than two months later the ideas have not been implemented. I pretty much agree with the improvements as stated, plus having the overview screen show all things being built.
I apologize for posting the new thread when this one already existed.
When using the Empire view under the Empire Menu (Zorg Standard) all the usefull information comes up... except what each planet is currently building.While the color drawing/icon of each planet is nice to look at, a better use of the screen space would be to show what is being built & the countdown timer (like in the Overview of the Planet Menu).

Would it be possible to have the planet names be frozen panes at the top of the screen, so that as you scroll down, the name stays put. It can be annoying when I check my fleet levels on my planets and have to keep scrolling up and down, 'cause I don't remember if planet XYZ is in the 6th slot or 7th slot.

I also think that having the research levels listed under every planet is overkill and clutters up the screen. It would be better to put them at the very bottom and maybe only listed under your primary planet.

That brings up the Overview screen; it would be nice if all things being produced on the planet (buildings, research, ships & defense) showed up under the planet icon