Empire button overview

Hey been playing this game a while now.

I like the Empire overview to quickly look at all my planets recources, but then you still need to look at the overview for the other information.

My idea's of changing the Empire overview:
- Delete the Laboratory list since it always the same for each planet. (just making the overview anoying to quickly check stuff).
- Add a very simple and small information at the top somewhere if a planet has a building under construction.
- Add perhaps add simple info of defence/ship build que.
- Fields : the fields now show used/original max. You cannot see the original max+Terraformer bonus. Make this like "used/original max(max+Terraformer)"
- Perhaps also add the max resouce storage per planet or mark text red when maxxed. (don't think it does that now didn't check it).
- Same for energy mark it red when in the minus.

Well what do you all think? Couse to me this would be a major improvement of this page.
In the zorg universe, if you go to sleep expect to smell napalm in the morning.

[Approved] Empire View Improvements

My hope is that at least some of these suggestions can be simple yet very useful changes with very little impact.

1: Add the name of the planet at the bottom of each column in the Empire View.

Reasoning: When I look at the Fleet and Defense Sections in the Empire view it can be tedious to have to scroll to the top to see which planet I'm looking at. This annoyance becomes even more noticeable when you have all 21 planets and a handful of moons.

2: Collapsible Categories in the Empire View

Reasoning: When looking at the Empire view, so much info is displayed that it takes a bunch of scrolling both left and right to see it all. By being able to collapse the categories (Resources, Buildings, Laboratory, Fleet, Defense) you can allow each user to tailor the page to show only the info they need at any given moment. This could be as simple as everything defaulting to expanded when the page is loaded and then the user manually collapses sections or the session cookie could record the last arrangement of those sections. I see huge potential for increase in useability with this.