[Approved PB Heavy] Moon destroy's should be ACS defended

There have been three occasions, I know of, where a moon has been ACS defended, for the 1 hour stay time, and the moon destroy still went through ignoring the fleet defending it. The fleets had all arrived earlier then the moon destroy and it still ignores the fact that a fleet is defending it. And before you ask, yes the moon had depots on it, and the moon was the target of the Defend
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

Re: Moon destroy's can't be ACS defended

Just to add in on this, it is not only on one server. There was the one involving BD and Gozar on Extreme, and there have been two involving me, RJ and some noobs on standard. I have not seen an example yet for speed, but it appears to not just be on one server. This is a HUGE problem for the game, imbalancing it for the stronger players whom can perform moon destroys.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

Re: Moon destroy's can't be ACS defended

RJ is absolutely right. Everything was perfect, perfect timing and everything, but the destroy mission just acted like his ships werent even there. Im still scratching my head on that one because it made no sense whatsoever. I am hoping Zorg or some other admin can confirm this for us as its pretty important. Yes kick this is one more case of the smaller guy being at a huge disadvantage in the game.