Increase game speed..app..?

Just throwing this out for feed back... but we have apps for increasing..weapons, shields, armor.. even to increase power production... so how about one to increase ship speed, and fleet slots...this will enable players to play more and do more in the time they have online... just an idea... I know there was a similar type app in other games... please reply, keeping it to the topic..no trolling it is not needed..

If player base agree maybe this could be then put to a vote.. but lets see opinions first..

Quick example...

3 extra fleet slots ..cost 5 rubies per 24hrs.. this way you can spend when you have the extra time to play not wasting on days you do not...think a max of 3 slots.. is advisable ..other wise this will prevent players researching...

5% ship speed increase(base speed) per 24hrs 5 rubies to a max of 15% increase..

Re: Increase game speed..app..?

I am up for that....rubies should get Zorgs interest in this post surely..........speed boosts and fleet slot boosts for the days that players have the time (but not the high techs) can only help the smaller players....although fleet slots have to max out at some point........and what about 15% defence boost? We already have 15% attack boost and could make things more interesting for the defender for once...

Although i dun use rubies, and nor have much time to use extra slots but this way people may use more rubies and its what keep the game up and running.
So +1 for the whole idea but 3 extra slots maybe gotta cost more, 7 or 10 rubies.
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

For speed it would make roamers impossible. 35 seconds with the boost on lunars for one slot is stupidly fast. The cost prevents this from occurring so for the speed -1
For the slots, however. I see now harm considering all, even the smallest of raiders can benefit without it having a drawback advantage for the bigger players.
+1

+1 for fleet slots, though i don't spend rubies yet, some days are slow, others i can't get enough, a little extra capacity at those times would be nice.
query: if i fill those extra 3 fleetslots, and then the bonus runs out, does bad stuff happen, or i just have to wait for 4 fleets to return before I can launch more?

neutral on speed, the figure could be tweaked per server if it would be too powerful in speed, maybe it just adds the option for 105% speed so that the deut cost scales with the boost?

I see no need for any of it. We have several servers that move at different speeds, Try a new server G. I think to sell rubies, a boost to research times would be better. Of all the things to spend rubies on, i would spend more on research than anything else. All the other buffs are not such a big deal and can be overcome by non-ruby users with a little understanding of how to play the game. Besides that, how many suggestions have been approved and yet to be implemented? Lets get those in effect first... Why it should take over a year to implement an idea i have no clue. If i drug my feet in this fassion i would lose my job.
I'll hit you so smurfin' hard it'll feel like you smurfed a freight train