Re: Cleaning up users in all flavors inactive/vmoded/banned

DuctTape wrote:To me if VM has been going on for over a year with no activity on the account then it should leave VM and inter inactive status and follow the rest into being deleted.
I disagree. I have an account in VM. I put it there because real life came into play. It was there for over a year with no activity. I worked hard to get that account to where it was. And I would not appreciate it being deleted because I had real life issues and could not come on to play. I put the rubies on it that was an original rule to keep my account from being deleted when it was in VM.

Real life is more important to me than the game, but why should I lose money that I used to save the account because it has been in VM? That is a good way to just po some good players that have had real life kick them in the arse.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Re: Cleaning up users in all flavors inactive/vmoded/banned

Agree with witchy.....
I would be seriously angry if my account that I spent years on gets deleted.., after I followed the rules... and left rubies on it... that is wrong!!...
this ..., even if decided to leave accounts for a while...deducting rubies...till they get vmoded...
needs to have some record kept...
if ever one of those players come back..., they need those rubies refunded by Zorg...